Friday, July 1, 2011

Siblings

When I was an infant, supposedly my 2 1/2 year old brother came walking into the kitchen with his hands around my neck, I was turning blue, and he told my mom 'here mom, she was crying.' I guess my mom about fainted.
My uncle Rick also told me that he saw about the best body slam ever done by my brother, to me, as I was a baby laying on the floor. It wasn't a fluke either, it was my brother jumping from the couch, onto the floor yelling 'body Slaaaammm!'
These stories are funny to me. Little did I know, that my son would top these stories times ten. Hayes, these are for your enjoyment when you are older, to reflect and laugh about what you did to your tiny baby sister. Right now, they are just mean and make me stressed out. But if I don't write them down, we will forget they ever happened!

1. You headbutted her sooo hard that dad could hear her little skull vibrate. You also did it another time right to her nose right after you faked us out and acted like you were going to kiss her.
2. Dad was holding Bria, and you walked by with your thumb in your mouth. Without even stopping or looking over, you just SLAPPED the baby on the face and kept walking. As if to make the statement 'there's that baby that I hate'.
3. I thought she was safe in her crib, but you reached through and tried to pull her through the crib bars by her tiny little legs.
4. You tried to smother her by sitting on her while she was in her car seat.
5. You climbed onto the changing table, grabbed her by the head like you were going to kiss her again, but you bit her nose.
6. You tried to gouge out her eye with a pretzel stick.
7. Yesterday, you shoved a cracker in her tiny 6-week-old mouth while she was in the swing.
8. And numerous pinches, and scratches to various parts of the body.

She is only 6 weeks old, and is already like a cat with 9 lives. Pretty soon, I believe she will be able to fight back and will be meaner than you are! But remember, there will be a time shortly where you will want to protect her from everything. She will be your best friend and someday all your friends might hit on her and it will drive you crazy. Take good care of her and always have her back. Because remember, you OWE her big time;)

No comments:

Post a Comment