2. You are consciously trying NOT to post an update on Facebook about your children, in fear of looking like 'that housewife'
3. You get excited when you get to the store with only ONE child along
4. Your husband walks in the door, and you panic for no reason and try to act busy like he's your boss?
5. The days of the week you actually put on makeup and real clothes depend on if it's grocery day, therefore getting out of the house
6. You've gone through the trouble to sit down and write out 'you know you're a housewife when'.
7. You have some sort of little 'hobby' you do when you're alone that is secretly probably something more like an addiction. examples: drinking, smoking, computer games, facebook picture stalking, or shopping with a credit card the rest of the family doesn't know you have.
8. You carry a wooden spoon with you at all times around the house, so you can be ready to spank a child at any time.
9. You are most stressed out during the kids naptimes(which should be the least stressful), because you are second guessing if you should be spending this precious time differently.
I'm sure this list will grow by leaps and bounds over the next months and years:)