Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hayes

I've noticed that I haven't been 'blogging' enough. And I know that I'd like to start doing it more, and I say that I will, but probably won't. But honestly, half the time I go to write one, it won't let me log in? But when I look through my blogs and only see about 3 since I had my sweet, prescious, Hayes...it makes me sad. So I need to say a few words to, for him.
From the time I was a little girl, I wanted to be a mommy. And not in the normal sense. I really, truly WANTED to be a mommy when I grew up. I am litterally doing my dream job every day. He is my dream! Some girls like kids, I LOVED babies and kids my entire life. I have prayed for a son of my own and God has blessed me with a healthy miracle! With the complications of the delivery, there is not a scratch on his head!
His eyes are blue as blue, and he has his daddy's tiny buns (not his mama's big ones:), he has a quiet, sweet demeanor so far, and is very well behaved. He is cuddly and I love to wake up to him (I promise!). He is so so strong and has been since he was just a few days old. I think he is going to be a wrestler! And a singer. And a Chess player. And a blog writer. ?
Hayes, I love you so much. And I pray that you will use the mind that God gave you for good and not for evil, and that you think of others just as important as yourself. And that credit cards are bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment