Monday, September 19, 2011

Bria 4 months


Bria, you were 4 months old yesterday! And I forgot to take a picture with one of my crappy homeade signs. But I am writing this, and I will post a picture too.
You have to be the sweetest baby, ever. You wake up smiling, you go to be smiling. You don't know a stranger, and your favorite place is in someones arms. You are starting to laugh at your big brother. AND he has made big strides with you! He now asks for you a few times a day "BEE-AH". And he is the first to let me know if you are making noise and up from your nap. He held you for about 4 seconds this weekend. That was the first time! After the 4 seconds, he started to say 'No, No...' It was sweet while it lasted though.
You are still sleeping 12 hours straight at night, with exception to last night when you woke up about 6 times. You have a little runny nose and you wake up every time you roll over onto your back. But we just roll you back on your tummy, and you take your little fist and put it in your mouth and start sucking. You are really starting to like tummy time too!
Last week, your daddy checked on you before he came up to bed. Then he came in our bedroom and said the sweetest things. He looked at me and said "I love her so much. Does she do anything wrong? I don't know, I just want to buy her everything she ever wants!" We love you, Bria!

No comments:

Post a Comment