Thursday, September 1, 2011

All in one day for Hayes

Funny how I had posted that story about Hayes and the knife earlier, when yesterday he went a step further with multiple knives. And what this video left out (because it was still to happen a few hours later), is that Hayes drank gasoline tonight!!!! Yum. My kind, considerate husband came home from work and relieved me of Hayes duties by taking him outside to play while CJ started to mow the lawn. He turned around to find Hayes with the gasoline can tilted up to his lips. A gasoline can that CJ says he doesn't even know how Hayes could lift it because it was heavy. Well, he did. We called poison control after I did a breath test on Hayes. He wreaked of gas, but we weren't sure if it just spilled or it was in his mouth. His mouth smelled like gas, so yeah. Turns out you can drink gasoline and be ok! I have a feeling that he would have been ok regardless ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nF0jWA_6Bc

No comments:

Post a Comment